🎨 Welcome to My First Colour Me Wednesday! 🖍️

Welcome to Colour Me Wednesday, a fun little corner where I get to share my new journey into drawing and colouring! 💙

I’ve been having so much fun taking classes, learning new techniques, experimenting with colour, and discovering that drawing something that looks a little wonky is apparently part of the adventure. 😂 I’ve been turning my finished colouring pieces into cards because, well... card maker problems. What else was I supposed to do with them?

But today’s first showcase is a little different!

I signed my niece up for a summer colouring course. Sadly, she decided she didn’t want to do it... but I was VERY happy to take her place! 🤣 During the course we learned how to build characters from simple shapes, created cartoon faces (mine is delightfully funny looking 🤪), and even made our very own comic page.

And naturally, since red is definitely NOT my favourite colour, there was only one possible villain...

❤️ The guy who thinks EVERYTHING MUST BE RED! ❤️

Welcome to The Crafty Cage of Doom: 2026 Rumble, where our hero is fighting back against a world with a serious colour emergency. 😂🖍️


Progress, not perfection!

Pencils sharpened. Tea for me, paper for the cats. 🐾☕
Fun Stuff by Kisha Cook
Crafty links by Kisha Cook
by Kisha Cook

Comments