Technique Tuesday Fancy fold


 Hello and Happy Tuesday Im so happy to be back I had to take some time off for a surgery but Im recovered feeling so much better and am so exited to be crafting and blogging again! 

So Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations.  

Todays theme is Technique and we are showcasing fancy folds. 

The card I chose to do is a double Z fold card 

My card is featuring the Delightfully Eclectic DSP and the little monkey stamp set and I made my double Z fold upside down by putting the strip on top so that my Monkeys could swing around.


To create my swinging monkey's I stamp 2 of them like normal then I stamped another 2 again on our Silicone mat and then placed card stock on them, rubed the ink off the mat to create a mirrored image, After colouring and fussing cutting them out I used our twin and glued/glue dot them together so you could see monkeys on both sides as the twin spun. I attached them using glue dots under Neath the tree branches and leaves. 


For the tress branches I added lines to connected the leaves to the branch using our black Write markers


I fussy cut out some leaves and stamped the sentiment inside panel. 


 hop on to see more cards and projects. 
Happy Stamping 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine