Kylie's International Project Highlights- September

 




Todays thank you card is featuring the Grassy Grove set in a beautiful sunset scene.  


For this card I used our watercolor paper and smudged ink colours on a block and then used the stampin spritzers with water to let the colours blend together. Peeling it off the block and letting it dry I then stamped in memento ink, I then heat embossed our sentiment on black card stock die cut out with stylish shapes dies. Then I added it to the layers of white and black. 

You can vote for my card and see what others have made here 
















Comments

  1. I love your sunset colors! I love anything that is landscape with deer in the scene! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisha, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Well done!! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning sunset colours! Thanks Kisha for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie Im so exited to be part of it.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Sunset card. We have a lot of forest fires here in BC Canada and out sunsets look like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im from BC Canada too its been a hard summer hope you have been safe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine