Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Autumn


Today I am participating in a  Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration blog hop team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 
 

Todays theme AUTUMN! My favorite season (which is tied with winter lol) For my card I tried to go out of my white card base and used crumbed cake. Setting the card with the stitched greenery dies, I used Rustic Harvest DSP. 
I used the water coloring pencils and Blender pens to color both the dsp leaves and the apples from the great Apple harvest set. Topping the card off is the great brushed metallic adhesive backed dots. 


My Colors 


 hop on to see more cards and projects.
Happy Tea & Stamping 

Comments

  1. Great card Kisha, love the colour palette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to colour the DSP - love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card & that apple looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you colored with the water color pencils. They give a striking image. And, I also love your use of DSP. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine