Blog hop Gratitude

 


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 


Our theme this week is Gratitude. As soon as I seen the new enjoy the journey 12x12 DSP I new my animal stamps sets were gonna be so happy & thankful to be paired with it. Its beyond stunning. 


I paired the dsp with Wildlife wonder set. I used 2 pieces of DSP to create these cards. I cut the mountain page and put the stars page behind them. 
I used the Grove dies to cut the grass from the tree die with Black card stock. And heat embossed the sentiments in white embossing powder. 


I couldn't pick between the Wolf and the bear so I made 2 cards and shared both. 
Below is a sample of the DSP 


 hop on to see more cards and projects.
Happy Stamping 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine