Valentine's Blog Hop


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 


Our theme this week is Valentine's. I made this card for my niece. Much like her Auntie she loves animals so a basket full cats and love is right up our ally. 
 

I used DSP from the Dandy Designs pack that you can earn for free with a qualifying order. Since I have no Valentines sentiments I pulled out the Alahabest set which can make words you need.  

I toped the hearts of with wink of Stella and Heart pearls embellishment's. 


Inside my card I added another cat with cute little white paws. 

hop on to see more cards and projects.
Happy Stamping 


Comments

  1. Awwww! So sweet with the basket of kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Kisha, those kittens are super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kittens amongst the hearts is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats so this card really called to me! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine