Under My Wing Meets Delicate Dreams
There is just something about a fancy fold and pretty DSP that makes my crafty brain happy! 🐦 This card features the new Under My Wing Stamp Set, paired with the beautiful Delicate Dreams 12" x 12" DSP.
I love how all the different patterns work together across the panels, while that big leafy branch and sweet bird create the main focal point. And the sentiment “Sending you a little tweet” is just too perfect!
This card was so fun to make in my Wednesday night summer camp class with great friends.
This one has so many things I enjoy packed into one card: colouring, DSP, layers, a fancy fold and, naturally, an adorable animal! 🐦💙
The Delicate Dreams DSP gives the card lots of detail without competing with the bird, and I really like how the branch stretches across the different panels. Definitely a card with a little extra tweetness! 😂🐾



Comments
Post a Comment