🧑 Monochromatic Hop: Timid Tiger 🐯


Welcome to another Monochromatic Hop! This week we are creating with Timid Tiger, and I had fun seeing how many different textures and patterns I could layer together while keeping everything in this warm orangey colour family.

For my card, I combined leafy images, butterflies, plaid DSP and a big shiny sentiment. I love how the white pieces break up all that Timid Tiger and really make the details stand out. πŸƒπŸ¦‹

Creating My Card

I started with Timid Tiger Cardstock and paired it with the plaid pattern from Painted Patch 12" × 12" DSP for my main background.

I stamped the beautiful foliage from Fern & Flora and coloured the images using Timid Tiger Stampin’ Blends. I added several of the foliage pieces around the card, along with the little butterflies.

To add some contrast, I tucked in white die-cut foliage amongst the Timid Tiger pieces. I really like how those little pops of white help separate all the layers without taking away from the monochromatic look.

For the large Thank You sentiment, I used a Hot Foil System that I borrowed from a friend. ✨ There is something dangerous about borrowing someone else's crafty toys because suddenly your wish list starts growing again! πŸ˜‚

I finished the card with a few 2025–2027 In Color™ Flat Pearls for another little bit of detail and shine.

I really enjoyed working with Timid Tiger for this week's monochromatic challenge. 🧑 It's bright and cheerful, but pairing it with lots of white kept the card feeling light instead of overwhelming.

I also love how the combination of plaid, foliage and butterflies gives this card a little bit of everything without losing the monochromatic theme.

And borrowing that Hot Foil System may have been a dangerous decision. πŸ˜‚✨

Products Used:

🐾 Fern & Flora
🐾 Painted Patch 12" × 12" DSP
🐾 Timid Tiger Cardstock
🐾 Timid Tiger Stampin’ Blends
🐾 2025–2027 In Color™ Flat Pearls
🐾 Hot Foil System

🐱 Happy Crafting! 🐱

Products: @stampinupofficial ©
Products were current when used, but I use a mix of current & retired sentiments for charity donations.
I use AI to help with words & posts.

#StampinUpOfficial #StampinUp #TheCantSpellKrafter

 

Fun Stuff by Kisha Cook
Crafty links by Kisha Cook
by Kisha Cook

Comments