Colour Me Wednesday | Colouring Class with Mitosu Crafts
Welcome back to another Colour Me Wednesday! 🎨
Today I’m sharing a project from another fun colouring class with Mitosu Crafts.
This one was all about this gorgeous floral image. we went bright and cheerful with pink flowers, blue smaller flowers, and fresh greens for the leaves. I love how all those colours pop against the white background!
Sometimes it’s nice to forget about fancy folds and techniques and simply sit down and colour. ☕🐱
Final Thoughts
I love how cheerful this one turned out! 🌸 The combination of pink, blue and green feels so bright and happy.
Colouring classes are also a great excuse to slow down and simply enjoy creating without worrying about everything being perfect.
Progress, not perfection! Pencils sharpened. Tea for me, paper for the cats. 🐾
Products Used

🐱 Happy Crafting! 🐱
Fun Stuff by Kisha CookCrafty links by Kisha Cookby Kisha Cook


Comments
Post a Comment