Coast to Coast Team Instagram Hop 🍂

Welcome to another Coast to Coast Team Instagram Hop!

This month we’re featuring goodies from the new September–December Catalog. I went with a warm, autumn-inspired card using the Harvest Hues Mix & Match Ephemera Pack along with the Painted Patch Designer Series Paper.

I love being able to mix ready-made ephemera with pretty patterned paper. It makes putting a card together quick, but there are still plenty of ways to add your own little crafty touches.

Steps

  1. Card Base
    I started with a Mossy Meadow cardstock card base.
  2. Background
    I added a piece of Painted Patch 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper to bring in colour, pattern, and that lovely fall feeling.
  3. Build the Focal Point
    I used pieces from the Harvest Hues Mix & Match Ephemera Pack to create the main focal point of the card.
  4. Sentiment
    I added a sentiment using the Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies.
  5. Final Touches
    A few Dewdrops Embellishments finished everything off with a little extra detail and sparkle.

Final Thoughts

The new September–December Catalog has officially entered the craft room! 🍁 This card was a fun way to play with some of the new products, especially the Harvest Hues ephemera and Painted Patch DSP.

I really like how easy Mix & Match pieces make it to build layers and dimension without turning the craft table into a full archaeological dig. Although, let’s be fair, mine usually gets there eventually. 😂

Products Used

🐾 Harvest Hues Mix & Match Ephemera Pack
🐾 Painted Patch 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper
🐾 Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies
🐾 Mossy Meadow Cardstock
🐾 Dewdrops Embellishments

🐱 Happy Crafting! 🐱


 

Fun Stuff by Kisha Cook
Crafty links by Kisha Cook
by Kisha Cook

Comments