Wednesday Night Class – Silly Safari Bokeh Birthday Card ๐Ÿ†

For our Wednesday Night Class, we played with the Bokeh Technique, and this card certainly isn't shy about colour! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š

The overlapping circles create that fun, glowing bokeh background, while the sweet safari critter peeking through the leaves makes the whole card feel extra playful.

I used the Silly Safari set, which is currently on the Last Chance List. It's always a little sad when a cute animal set wanders off into retirement!

I love how the Bokeh Technique turned this background into a whole party of glowing circles. The yellows and oranges are bright and cheerful, while those big green leaves give our Silly Safari friend the perfect hiding spot. ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŒฟ


And since Silly Safari is on the Last Chance List, I'm glad I got another chance to play with it before it heads off on its next adventure!

๐Ÿฑ Happy Crafting! ๐Ÿฑ

Products Used

๐Ÿพ Silly Safari
๐Ÿพ Basic White cardstock
๐Ÿพ Dark cardstock
๐Ÿพ Yellow and orange inks
๐Ÿพ Green ink
๐Ÿพ Black ribbon
๐Ÿพ Dark embellishments
๐Ÿพ Circle masks/stencils for the Bokeh Technique

Fun Stuff by Kisha Cook
Crafty links by Kisha Cook
by Kisha Cook

Comments