🐦 Under My Wing Sneak Peek with Mosaic Garden DSP
I love how the sweet bird image works with all those colourful patterns in the DSP. There’s plenty going on, but somehow that little bird still manages to steal the show. Typical bird behaviour. 😂🐦
✂️ Basic Steps
1. Card Base
I started with a blue card base and added a coordinating layer to create a simple frame around the card front.
2. Mosaic Garden DSP
For the bottom portion of the card, I used strips of the new Mosaic Garden DSP, mixing different patterns together. This is such a fun way to show off several designs from one DSP pack without having to choose a favourite. Because really... who wants that responsibility? 😂
3. Under My Wing
I stamped the large bird and branch image from the Under My Wing Stamp Set and coloured the image in soft blues, peachy tones, greens and warm browns.
I love that the image fills such a large portion of the card. It does most of the decorating work for you!
4. Ribbon & Sentiment
I added ribbon across the card where the stamped panel and DSP meet, finishing it with a bow. The little “Sending You a Little Tweet” sentiment was added near the bottom.
5. Final Touches
A few 2026–2028 In Color Dots were scattered around the DSP for a little extra detail and shine. ✨
I’m really enjoying this first play with the new Under My Wing set and Mosaic Garden DSP. The bird images are adorable, and that DSP gives you so many colours and patterns to play with.
And you know me, give me an animal image to colour and I’m already halfway to my craft table. 😂🐦
I can already see lots more cards happening with these new goodies. Consider this little birdie your warning! 🐦💌
Products Used
🐾 Stamp Set: Under My Wing
🐾 Designer Series Paper: Mosaic Garden
🐾 Cardstock: Hydrangea Hue
🐾 Ribbon: Gray Granite 1/4" (6.4 mm) Variegated Trim
🐾 Embellishments: 2026–2028 In Color Dots
Fun Stuff by Kisha CookCrafty links by Kisha Cookby Kisha Cook
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill [ 147277 ] Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill [ 147277 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147277s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Refill [ 133456 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Refill [ 133456 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/133456s.jpg)
![Multipurpose Liquid Glue [ 110755 ] Multipurpose Liquid Glue [ 110755 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/110755s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment