🍂 Product Hop – Cozy Fall Crafting with Harvest Hues 🍂

Welcome to this month’s Product Hop! This month we’re featuring Accents & Elements, and I decided to sneak ahead a little and play with a coming-soon product, the Harvest Hues Mix & Match Ephemera Pack.

The minute I saw fall colours, books, plants and cozy little elements, I knew this pack was coming home with me. 📚🌿🍂 Really, how can you go wrong with that combination?

And yes, there’s a cozy drink too! I know pumpkin spice is practically the official mascot of fall, but I’m going to politely leave that one for everyone else. 😂 Give me a chai tea or a London Fog and I’m perfectly happy crafting away on a chilly fall day. ☕🍁

✂️ Basic Steps

1. Card Base

I started with a clean Basic White card base to give all those beautiful warm Harvest Hues colours plenty of room to shine.

2. Build the Cozy Scene

This card was all about playing with the pieces from the Harvest Hues Mix & Match Ephemera Pack.

I layered together the stack of books, leafy plant, flowers and cozy drink to create a little fall scene. One of the things I love about ephemera packs is being able to move everything around before committing. It’s basically crafty furniture rearranging. 😂

3. Add the Sentiment

I finished the card with the “today is about you” sentiment layered across the books.

My sentiment isn’t from a current pack, but if Stampin’ Up! releases a sentiment pack, there is a very good chance it’s going on my list.

Why?

Because the sentiments are always spelled correctly! 🤣

For The Can’t Spell Krafter, that is a pretty fantastic feature!

4. Final Touches

I kept the rest of the card nice and simple. There is already so much colour and personality in the ephemera pieces that they really didn’t need much help.

Sometimes the hardest part of card making is knowing when to stop adding things!

🍁 Final Thoughts

This card has so many things I love packed into one cozy little scene: books, plants, warm fall colours and tea! 📚🌿☕🍂

The Harvest Hues Mix & Match Ephemera Pack made it so easy to put together a fun card without needing lots of stamping or colouring. Just pick your pieces, shuffle them around until they make you happy, and start layering!

I’m definitely looking forward to making more projects with this pack as we head toward my favourite cozy crafting season.

Pumpkin spice can stay in the cupboard. I’ll be over here with my chai tea, paper and glue! ☕✂️🍁

🐱 Happy Crafting! 🐱

🐾 Products Used

🐾 Harvest Hues Mix & Match Ephemera Pack – Coming Soon!



Fun Stuff by Kisha Cook
Crafty links by Kisha Cook
by Kisha Cook

Comments