World's Indigenous Peoples

Today the diversity team celebrates Worlds Indigenous peoples day. 
The International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples is observed on 9 August each year to raise awareness and protect the rights of the world's indigenous population. This event also recognizes the achievements and contributions that indigenous people make to improve world issues such as environmental protection
For my card I went with a nature theme as so many Indigenous culture relies on all aspects of Nature. 
I used the frosted forest for a beautiful fall-ish toned card. I then used the spotlight on nature dies to add texture to represent the patterns and texture of art and textiles. I toped it off with metallic enamel effects basics copper which I have not used nearly enough. For the final touch my cat O'Malley wiped his tail and add some smudge marks while my dots were drying.  

-Frosted forest 
-Spotlight on nature dies
-stylish shape dies 
-Meandering Meadows 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper! 
-crumb cake card stock
-Linen Thread 
 -metallic enamel effects basics copper.
-Early espresso ink pad 
-Daffodil Delight

Hop along to see what others made

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine