Mmm Donuts!

 

Its time for another Dreams blog hop and our Theme is Old Movies or TV Show. I love cartoons and Sunday animation domination is one of my favorite nights Bobs Burgers, The great North, family Guy and ofcoures the long time running The Simpsons. I actually watch these shows (or documentary's) while creating my cards. 

So my card today is inspired the Legend Homer Simpson and his love for tasty Doughnuts.... "Mmm Donuts".  

Though he loves all food and all doughnuts his go to favorite is a pink glazed donuts with multicolored Jimmy's on top.
 So I had lots of fun making this fun card featuring Homers favorite donuts and his catch phrase.  

Carnival Treats - Host Stamp Set
Alphabest Stamp Set
Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots
Stampin’ Write Marker Assortment


Comments

  1. I LOVE your tie between donuts and Homer Simpson!! LOL. I could hear his voice. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kisha, love a bit of Homer Simpson x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine