new catalogue blog hop

 





Today we are featuring the new Mini fall & winter catalog, is generally my favorite one we bring out and this year was no exception as they had my FAVOURIT wild animal in a stamp set. ORCA'S. 
The whale watching set is stunning featuring 3 different orca's, some waves, land/rocks and clouds.  It is a stunning set. For this card I went with the northern lights. I cut out the circle with a new set the Deckled circle dies. The set of circles is huge featuring 14 dies the largest being   5-3/4" Diameter


I also toped it off the new Metallic Enamel Effects Basics Lacquer to create some faux stars. 
I used watercolor paper and painters to create the norther lights and colored the ocean with blends. 










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine