Vintage Blog hop

 


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 

This weeks theme is Vintage! 

As some know I love animals and colouring so I always tend to go that route. Today is no exception when I think vintage I see Smokey yellow suitcases and birds in the attic I dont know why and that might even be spooky lol. But its what I went with and picked birds. 


I am loving the leaves from the Gorgeous Garden Dies and used wild wheat on crumb cake. I used blending brushes to create the smoky dark sky and stamped the leaves and branch on top of the blending. 
I stamped the bird and fussy cut him out and adhered him to the card. 





 hop on to see more cards and projects. Happy Stamping 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine