Summer fun blog


HELLO SUMMER! Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 


Todays blog theme is Summer fun! and I knew right away what I was using, I love animals and going for walk to take pictures of nature is my favorite thing all year around but the pictures are always better in the summer.  

This DSP from Zany zoo features all the best takeing pictures, looking for wild life, hiking and enjoying a campfire perhaps some banana boats? which is my fav! 


This card was quite easy as I wanted to show off mostly the DSP, I added a circle of velum and a few trees and popped up the skunk, placed it on some granny apple card stock. A sentiment and a few Gems helped top it off. 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine