Easter Blog Hop

 


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations.  

Oh Happy Easter! 

Todays blog theme is Easter and I was so exited to use the rabbit/bunny from the playing in the rain set from the mini catalog. My flowers came from sending smiles and the basket is upside down from cheerful basket. I also embossed the Rays of light in clear. and created clouds using the basic borders dies and the grass was from the elephant dies.




the inside of my card I used Alphabest set 


My colors





  hop on to see more cards and projects. 
Happy Stamping 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine