Birthday blog hop

 


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 


Out theme is Birthdays, and I love cupcakes and cake I actually wanted to be a baker when I was a kid but being allergic to raw flour put a damper in that so the next best thing is to make cards with them lol


My card today is very simple but pretty, it features the gorgeous gardens dies with a simple cup cake in the center, I went with lemon lolly causes iv been enjoying lemon goodies this summer and lemon blueberry cupcakes sounds so tasty. 

hop on to see more cards and projects. 
Happy Stamping 





Comments

  1. Great card Kisha, love the colour combo and background die x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your die-cut background! Excellent pairing of products:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and I love your colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine