Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop- In Colors


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations.


Today our blog hope is featuring the new 2023-2025 in colors. 

my card features DSP from Earthen Elegance and the beautiful stamp set coffee with friends. 


I paired my card with the Deckled Rectangles and the new Patchwork Pieces dies and I finished it off with some white twin and adhesive backed solid gems, and I used the color lifter on the edges of my colored image to create a softer water color like image. 


 hop on to see more cards and projects. 
Happy Stamping 


 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine