Crafty Challenge Blog Hop


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 
Todays challenge is to create something inspired by a dice roll. 


Our regals colors is always a great challenge caues it contains my favorite 2 colors Rich Razzleberry & Blackberry Bliss. I decided to go with purple nice sky and used sponge daubers to create the background. Using the fern 3D embossing folder I added some layers. For the "Peral" I used our Pearlized Enamel Effects Basics. I sponged it on the fern and added dots for stars on the card. I used trees from the Mountain air set, and the stylish shapes dies for the Circles. 


In the picture it looks like a hot a mess but in person its quite cool. 

My colors

 hop on to see more cards and projects. 
Happy Stamping 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine