Thank You Blog Hop

 


Today I am participating in a  Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration blog hop team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations.


Todays theme Thank you! I used my favorite (non animal) set the Apple Harvest to create this stunning Simple card. Green apples pared with black and white DSP from the Gingham Cottage,  and the Stitched greenery dies. I said simple right causes that's it. 


My colors


 hop on to see more cards and projects.
Happy Tea & Stamping 



Comments

  1. Love your card Kisha, black, white and a pop of colour, very classy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisha, such a great card! I love your coloring of the apples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! I'm so glad they gave us coordinating dies for this set!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine