Sale-A-Bration Blog hop

 


Today I am participating in another Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration blog hop team. The Crafty Collaborations Team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. 
Today our theme is Sale-A-Bration. During this time (July-August) you can pick out free products with a qualifying order. 


I am using 2 free sets today for this fun card. Hippest Hippos & tree lot dies.  I love the Hippos as I love coloring and I love animals. I used our basic boarders to create the sky /clouds background. And the dies from tree lots set to create the trees, pools and flags. 

My colors


 hop on to see more cards and projects.
Happy Tea & Stamping. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine