Dreams Blog Hop - Throwback Thursday

 


Today I am participating in the  Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration blog hop team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 


Our theme for this week was Throwback Thursday, I decided to throw it back to when I discovered my favorite go to layout/design. Panels, its a simple easy way to use your dsp and make your back ground image go farther. I used the Mountain Air set to create the mountains using Rich Razzelberry and Night of navy. The tree stamped in evening evergreen. 
Using the blending brushes to create the background with Daffodil delight, mango melon and highland heather. 
After adding the birds I cut the trees dies with evening evergreen using the adhesive sheets. Once my trees were cut out I took a scarp left over with the adhesive sheets and put it on my background a ripped of patches to create some antique textured splatters. Then sliced the mountain scene into panels and layered it on to black card stock then the card bases add my trees, and sentiment. 

My Colors


I love this layout and was glad I found it a few years ago. It can use up scraps of paper in any size, showcase's the beauty of our DSP and works for landscapes and portrait cards. If I have no creative juices flowing but I want to create this always my go to design and layout. 



 hop on to see more cards and projects.
And Happy stamping & Tea. 

Comments

  1. Lovely card Kisha, this is one of my favourite bundles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The panels are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reinvention of the sketch and your card is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love panel cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Love the way you emphasized using panels. You're right about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May have to start using more panels. Great card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine