Crafty Challenge Blog hop


Today I am participating in a  Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration blog hop team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 

This one is a Sketch Challenge 


For my card I went out of the box not using stirpes of paper as I wanted to use the flowers fussy cut from the wonderful world Bundle that is a free with purchase during the rest of August. I used the Fern 3D embossing folder for a beautiful but simple background. 
I used the Old olive ribbon from the old olive & Sahara sand twill ribbon combo pack. The circle is old olive and cut from stylish shapes dies, 
My sentiment is from the Heron Habitat set, And I toped it off with Iridescent Peral Basic Jewels.

Hop on to see more cards and projects. 

Happy Tea & Stamping 



 

Comments

  1. Lovely card, great to see something a little out of the box ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your unusual take on the sketch Kisha, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine