Pride Blog Hop

 


Exited to join into todays Pride Parade. June is Pride month but love for everyone matters every day of the year. 

Todays card features the Hippest Hippos arnt they so fun. You can get them for free during Sale-a-Bration. I used a few different sets to make this card. I also used the Alphabest set for my words Im enjoying this set I was tad nervous of getting them as they involve spelling lol. I used the Yeti to party set for the heart. I used the Basic Borders dies for the hills and the colorful back ground I used our Artistic mix decorative masks. And the card is top off with some wink of stella glitter. 

My colors in this card



Check out what other made bellow. 
Happy Tea & Stamping. 


Comments

  1. Adorable card Kisha, love the rainbow sponged stencilling in the background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took elements from so many sets! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine