Fun in the Sun blog hop


 Today I am participating in a Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration blog hop team and our theme is Fun in the Sun. 

Summer brings tasty fruit and farmers markets so I picked these beautiful apples from the Apple Harvest set. My card is also show casing the Rays of light background stamp and Iv used the dies from split card textures and my word comes from Lovely & lasting set. 

My Colors!

The Crafty Collaborations Team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world.  hop on to see more cards and projects. 

Happy Tea & Stamping.


Comments

  1. Your card is SO pretty. I LOVE all of those colors together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright and cheerful card Kisha x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine