A few of my favorite crafting tools:

Good morning!

Some of my favorite tools to craft with:

Our tombow liquid glue, it gives a few seconds of wiggle time to line up your crafts just the way you want. 

Memento black ink pad my go to main ink pad. 

My favorite color in my daily life is black & blue but in the crafting world it is Rich Razzleberry, the best part about Stampin' up is there color match all there products from cardstock, markers, blends, and sometimes ribbons and Embellishments.  There colors are set in groups called Bright's, Subtle, Regals, Neutral and basic.

Embellishments are a fun way to finish off a card, as I noted black is one of my favorite colors and stampin up gave us black mate dots which is one of my go to embellishments to finish my cards. 

What are some of your favorite tools & colors?  

Happy Tea & Crafting. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine