🎨 Colour Me Wednesday 🎨
Today I’m sharing this super cute image from a new series from the coloring channel 🧚♀️🐱
Naturally, anything with a kitty had to become an orange cat in honour of my boys, Oscar & O’Malley. 🧡🐾 But this time I didn’t even have to change the plan because her kitty is orange too! Clearly, excellent judgement. 😂
I had so much fun colouring all the little details, from her pretty blue dress using the beautiful hydrangea hue and sparkly fairy wings to that fluffy orange kitty. Then, of course, my finished colouring found its way onto a card. ✂️💙
Naturally, anything with a kitty had to become an orange cat in honour of my boys, Oscar & O’Malley. 🧡🐾 But this time I didn’t even have to change the plan because her kitty is orange too! Clearly, excellent judgement. 😂
I had so much fun colouring all the little details, from her pretty blue dress using the beautiful hydrangea hue and sparkly fairy wings to that fluffy orange kitty. Then, of course, my finished colouring found its way onto a card. ✂️💙
Progress, not perfection!
Pencils sharpened. Tea for me, paper for the cats. 🐾
🐱 Happy Crafting! 🐱
Fun Stuff by Kisha CookCrafty links by Kisha Cookby Kisha Cook


Comments
Post a Comment