Monochromatic Magic with Highland Heather

Welcome to this week's Monochromatic Hop! This time, the spotlight is shining on the beautiful Highland Heather, a soft purple that's perfect for elegant floral designs.

For this card, I created this card in my Wednesday night class using no stamped images at all. Instead, I let the gorgeous Artisan Sketched Garden 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper take centre stage. The floral patterns are so detailed and beautiful that they become the artwork themselves, making it easy to build a striking card with nothing more than layers, die cuts, and a sentiment.

The stitched circle creates a lovely focal point while the layered floral elements add depth and dimension without overpowering the monochromatic theme. A touch of blending behind the circle helps everything come together, giving the card a soft glow while keeping Highland Heather as the star of the show.

This is a great reminder that you don't always need stamps to create something beautiful. Sometimes all it takes is a gorgeous piece of designer paper, a few coordinating dies, and a little creativity.

Thanks so much for hopping along with us this week! I hope this card inspires you to look at your designer series paper in a new way and let it do the talking.

🐱 Happy Crafting! 🐱

Colours

colours I used not including DSP

Product List
Product List
Fun Stuff by Kisha Cook
Crafty links by Kisha Cook
by Kisha Cook

Comments