Kylie's International Project Highlights-

 

    

Im exited to take part in Kylies international hop again, the Theme is thank you. 
I went with a tasty theme using my favorite stamp from the Ice cream swirl set the doughnuts!!! 
I paired it with the baking sheet in the just kidding DSP, I fussy cut the kids out and a bag sugar from the side. I think this card would be perfect with a thank you doughnut. 


You can see what others have made and vote for your favorite top 5 cards here



Just Kiddin’ 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper During the month of February you can earn this DSP for free during SALE-A-BRATION
 Ice Cream Swirl Stamp Set 
2023–2025 In Color Dots
Stampin’ Blends







Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! This card just evokes a sense of pure joy!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute and colourful card, Kisha! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine