Its a crafty challenge!

 

 
Its a crafty challenge hop today, our card needed to include, 
Friendship, In Colours, Staple, Masking & Fancy fold 
This fancy fold is called pop out according which I had fun making in class earlier this week. 
My In colors Boho blue, wild wheat and moody mauve on the birds and pebble path is in the birds head. 
Masking is the clouds behind the birds. I didnt have any staples so I used our Enamel effects to make some fake ones. 


 Blending Brushes
Inspirational Sketches Stamp Set
By My Side Stamp Set- For sentiment 
Gorgeous Garden Dies
Basic Borders Dies 
Flight & Airy 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper  SALE-A-BRATION
Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers 
Pearlized Enamel Effects Basics lacquer
A gel pen




Comments

  1. Stunning card Kisha, I absolutely love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I have never seen this fun fold before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun fold! Haven't seen it in a while..... I'm gonna need to play with it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine