Music blog hop

 


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 


Todays blog hop theme is music. 
our world is amazing because of music.


For this card I had headache and so colouring and to much stamping was out of the question as scents make my headaches worse but I wanted to craft so We did the next best thing and Fussy cuting!!! 

I wanted a sky theme as jamming out at night is awesome, then I remembered the stargazing dsp, Using basic boarders I made some clouds as there "stage" 

 hop on to see more cards and projects. 
Happy Stamping 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine