color challenge blog hop

 


Good morning Today I am participating in a  Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration blog hop team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 

Todays theme is a color challenge. I was exited to use my new set Pure magic which had just arrived from our big sale. My card is very simple as I thought id try making this card while making my 2nd public video. Its not great but every one starts somewhere. 


For my card, I Used the smoky slate blending brushes to create some mountains. Garden green with the Majestic Mountain dies trees, Black for stamp trees, and I Used the fresh Freesia for the supper cute dragon. After my video I did add wink a Stella to him. I toped it off with Glad were friends sentiment from glad were friends set.

 hop on to see more cards and projects.
Happy Tea & Stamping 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine