The diversity team celebrates fandoms

 

 
Pippin:
What about breakfast?
Aragorn:
You've already had it.
Pippin:
We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry:
I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin:
What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry:
I wouldn't count on it.

My favorite fandom is Lord of the rings & the hobbit by JRR Tolkien and the movies adapted by Peter Jackson. So I went with a food theme as its quite important to the hobbits.
I used our paper trimmer to make score lines and then went over them with pretty peacock stamin' write markers to create the grains of the hobbit door. 
Then I mixed a lot of sets for the food, 
latte love for the drink, I used ice cream swirl for the strawberries cherries and blueberries (I stamped the cherries with the stems off so it just looks like the little stick on blueberries) 

I used the leaves from Simply Zinna for the wrap of lembas bread which is crumb cake squares and I used the  stamin' write markers again to add dots for texture. 

Using a circle I cut out daffodil delight and adhere it to white card stock that I cut free hand to create a egg, again using stamin' write markers crumb cakes to add fried marks. 

I did use a few retired sets behind the these things but the new Market Goodness set would work perfectly for this card. 
---
Todays hop is extra cool as we are pairing it with a insta hop as well so you have 2 hops to enjoy
Instagram @thecantspellkrafter  


Comments

  1. Love your card Kisha great representation of some of my favourite books x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine