Technique Tuesday white wash

Today our team featuring white washing. 
-I put a few drops of the craft white refill on to a block and spritzes with water.
-then created my own mask by used a circle die to create a mask tapping it down to the black card stock, I used a paper towel and white it in the circle mask to create a moon, 
-then dabbed the clouds with the water craft ink mix.

-I then Heated embossed the owl and branch in gold embossing powdered, 
-then using a paint brush painted him with the white water wash mix. -I then took the cap of the refill and used to flick craft ink on to the black card stocks, 
-And then splattered with wink a stella. 
-Let these dry then whip lightly the gold embossing park of the owl. 
-Once dry adhere all the layers then heat emboss your sentiment.











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine