Kylie's International Project Highlights- October

 




Todays card is another nature scene, which are my favorite and is the new forever forest dies. They pears so well with the orcas.

I also love colouring, it was fun to pear these elements together. 
I used our blending brushes to create the sky 
I only inked the bottom of the calm and quite so I got the dock and the grass
The sand part is stamped with the ocean front set 
Then I stamped the ocean waves from the orca's and then I used our blends to colour the dock chair, rock and ocean, I did and some shading with the black water pencil.  
I fussy cut the left side of the card around the ocean to look like waves and put the die cut mountains in front of it but the right side was not cut and layered right on top. with the rock in front. 
To add the orca's I used a craft knife and slit the paper to have dorsal fin popping out the tails and the orca's it self to help the orca's in the ocean effect. 

To make the water foam and waves I mixed a few drops pearlized enamel effects basics with a drop of water and few drops of craft ink, I dipped the water painter and used that along the waves and rocks then taking a tissue or paper towel scrunched up I rubed them so they blurred. Start light!! 

you can see what others made and vote for your top 5 favorites here














Comments

  1. A lovely card, Kisha! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love it!
    Greetings from Germany and best wishes for the voting, Simone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine