Halloween Blog hop

 


Happy Halloween! Can you guess todays theme? As kids Halloween was big for us we lived near a haunted house the owers spent month setting it up over 1000 people would visit and then visit us after or before, my dad also did a nice fire work display and we had hot chocolates it was quite fun.

But then they retired and downsized and the fireworks were band  (which was good for my dog) So Halloween isn’t a big thing for us anymore so I didn’t buy any Halloween themed sets so we had to think out side of the box. I do a paper and embellishment share with my team so I knew I would have those but what to use. Most of my sets are animals so I decide to work with that.

And I thought what would a bunny want to be for Halloween? Well a turtle of course. 




I stamped the bunny and the turtle coloured them and fussy cut out the bunny’s head & feet, then did the same for  the turtle. Then we Frankenstein-d them together with glue.

 

I took one of the small grey tomb stones from the dsp, fussy cut it out and flipped it upside down to great the bag for his candy (very important part of everyone’s costume) Using a small hole punch I made a hole and used a little black twine for the handle.


I adhered this to the dsp and toped it off with the very cool new glow in the dark bat embellishments. 












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine