Back to school

 


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations.


Todays theme is Back to school, the best part for me was back to school supplies. I wasn't very good at school but I loved doodling in my notebooks lol.  


I now love reading so I went with a book theme from the Birds eye view set. The background words are used gorgeously made set. 
Not surprising I coloured the books with our blends (I was so in the zone I forgot to write down my colours but I used a lot) 
This card is simple but I like it, and I used some ribbon to top it off. 

hop on to see more cards and projects. 
Happy Stamping 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine