Blog hop dice Challenge

 


Grab a cup of a tea and enjoy our Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 
Todays blog hop challenge is a dice roll, Colours Subtles,  horizontal, Ribbon, Masking and for you.  


So I used the scenic wonders set, which I wanted as it would pair with all my animals sets. 


For my card I cut a circle from the stylish shaped dies and placed on my white card stock then using our blending brush with lemon lolly over the circle to create a sun outline. going just over half the card stock. Then using a scrap straight paper I covered the sun and blended the bottom half with soft sea foam. 
Then taking the scrap piece of paper off I went back over the sun with the lemon lolly lightly to add a little colore on the sun. 

Then I stamped the stamp set, words & birds, and added my card stock layers. Im not a huge ribbon fan so I used twine then added my embellishments to top it off. 



 hop on to see more cards and projects. 
Happy Stamping 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine