Fun fold with a bear and my new craft assistances

 


Todays card is a fun fold (Im not sure what its called) but its supper fun. 
The front of the card is beautiful DSP from Fresh as A Daisy set. and I paired it with the beautiful bear from wildlife wonder. The clouds are dies from zany zoo set.


In side the card I used the fun DSP from Let's go Fishing  I used the mirrored technique (the same from yesterdays card) to create a bear on the inside on both sides popping up from the "water of fish" I also fussy cut 2 fish from the DSP and put into the bears mouth for his breakfast. 

My clouds come up of the card base as I was so exited for my pop up fishing bear idea I forgot to see how big the bear is, so his snout and fish come up out of the card so I fixed it with clouds lol.


On personal note we had a sad few months with the loss of 2 of my fur baby's, Kaya our dog and Missy our Cat and my dear craft assistance. She loved crafting with me and they both are missed dearly. 

After there passing, Milo and I need a new friend so off we went to the rescue center looking for a cat, I was hopping for a short haired cat but would take who was the fit and ment to be. But a break from grooming would be nice. 

I was so happy to meet these 2 kittens who were a bonded SHORT hair pair, and happily brought them home to meet there new brother Milo. 

Milo on our morning walk
Oscar & O'Malley 

The kittens love sleeping on my Card stock bucket 

 

Oscar learning his crafting assistances duties....and then falling a sleep on the job  

O'Malley exploring his 1st Craft order.  

And Oscar playing with the bubble wrap from our 1st craft order. 

Oscar getting loves from O'Malley 

The kittens have moved into our home easily and love there new toys and new brother Milo. 
My niece Tori picked O'Malley's name from one of her favorite movies the aristocats Thomas O'Malley, and Oscar was supposed to be Ozzy but I kept calling him Oscar for some reason so that is what his name was meant to be.  
             Oscar and Milo                              O'Malley and Milo snuggled up

My new fur baby family all resting together!

Thanks for visiting hope you enjoyed my added furball spam, thee just so cute!!! 
Happy Stamping!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine