Back to School Blog Hop


Welcome Today I am participating in a Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration blog hop team. Our team is made up of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world who love sharing there creations. 


 
Todays theme Back to School. My favorite part of school was back to school supplies, I love paper pens, pencils notebooks and all the fun colors markers. Though I wasn't great at school and hated tests I love learning. So that was my focus for my card. 


I wanted to use lots of colors in my letters so I picked white as my base so it wasn't over whelming, The back layer is using the Dots & Spots dies (Which you can get for free this month for Sale-A-Bration) my strip of DSP is from the Butterfly kisses. I stamped the cute basket and art supplies from the Cheerful basket set. I used the masking technique for my sentiment using what a beautiful day from Blessings of home set. And then using the Alahabest set to create the word learning. 

My colors 


I hope everyone has a great school year. 
 hop on to see more cards and projects.
and Happy Tea & Stamping 

Comments

  1. Love your card Kisha, I also loved getting new stationary supplies ready for going back to school x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine