TV & Movies Blog Hop


Todays Blog hope theme is TV & Movies and I new right away what I was making & using. My favorite  movie  (and books) is the Lord of the Rings & the Hobbit. And in our new annual catalog is this beautiful Willow Tree bundle. Cant you just see Bilbo & Frodo reading there books and enjoying the rolling hills of the shire under this tree before the adventures of the lord of the rings started.  To make the hills and grass I used the Horizon dies that are retiring at the end of the month. 
Hope you have a great day happy Tea & Crafting.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Kisha, I absolutely love all the texture x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and post! I love all those movies also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. You captured middle earth very well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

online exclusives blog hop

Thank you with Kylie & Bruno Bertucci

Masculine